Shrimp Tomato and Spinach Pasta
Bring your favorite seafood restaurant experience to your table with this deliciously simple recipe for shrimp, tomato and spinach pasta!
- 1 Box Pasta noodles cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 15 oz cans Diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 Bag Shrimp frozen, peeled and devained
- 1 cup Spinach frozen
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese optional
- In a large saute pan, combine diced tomatoes and garlic. Bring to a boil.
- Add butter to tomatoes and let it dissolve into the sauce.
- Add shrimp and spinach to the saute pan. Heat through for approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve over noodles that were prepared according to package directions and enjoy!
Share this Recipe