Butternut Squash with Dried Cherries & Mint
Roasted butternut squash is good, but roasted Butternut squash with dried cherries and mint is even better!
- 4 cups Butternut squash cubed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds unsalted and toasted
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss butternut squash with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Transfer squash to a roasting pan or baking dish and roast until squash is tender and lightly browned, about 30-40 minutes.
- Top with sunflower seeds, cherries and mint.
This recipe for Butternut Squash with Dried Cherries and Mint was originally published in the Nourish Cookbook and was developed by Nettie Cronish and Cara Rosenbloom, RD. They were gracious enough to let me share this recipe with you. Want this recipe and more delicious whole food inspired dishes? Order your own copy of Nourish here!
Share this Recipe