5 Minute Avocado and Turkey English Muffin Sliders
Think you're too busy to eat breakfast? These 5 Minute Avocado and Turkey English Muffin Sliders will convince you otherwise.
|1 1/2 minutes|
- 1 Whole wheat English muffin halved
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 slice Tomato
- 1/2 slice Thinly sliced Turkey breast, low-sodium
- 2 leaves Kale
- 1/2 Tbsp Feta
- Turn your oven's broiler on, making sure your oven rack is directly under the broiler.
- On a sheet pan, place the English muffin halves. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Place mashed avocado evenly on both slices of the English muffin halves.
- Top the English muffin halves with remaining ingredients: turkey breast, kale, tomato, and feta cheese.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven. Broil for 1 1/2 minutes and watch VERY carefully so that the toppings don't burn.
- Remove from the oven, plate and serve!
Please note, toppings can be added as desired - my measurements reflect the most I could fit onto each English muffin half without ingredients spilling over or falling off.
Share this Recipe