3 Ingredient Bell Pepper and Hummus Flatbread
You only need three ingredients to make this flavor-packed bell pepper and hummus flatbread recipe. Whether enjoying as part of a meal or eating as a shareable snack, this is an easy throw together option for any occasion.
- 1 Naan bread
- 3 Tbsp Hummus
- 1/2 Bell pepper *I used 1/4 of a red bell pepper and 1/4 of an orange bell pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, spread hummus evenly over the top of the Naan bread.
- Sprinkle the bell pepper evenly on top of the hummus, leaving approximately a 1/2" - 1" border for the crust.
- Place the flatbread in the oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until the Naan bread begins to brown slightly.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven and enjoy!
Share this Recipe