Zucchini Noodles with Feta and Almonds
A quick and easy side that's loaded with flavor and great texture.
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
|3 minutes||2 minutes|
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil light
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp almonds slivered
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Using a spiralizer or julienne peeler, cut the zucchini and yellow squash into thin, noodle-like strips.
- Sprinkle zucchini and yellow squash with salt and pepper
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Once olive oil is heated, add squash and zucchini. Saute for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add almond slices and feta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Inspired by Family Circle's recipe for Salmon and Zucchini Noodles.
Share this Recipe