Cilantro Avocado and Tuna Salad Sandwiches
With only 6 ingredients, this tuna salad recipe is as easy as it is delicious. Give your next sandwich an upgrade with this super easy recipe.
- 1 Whole wheat pita pocket cut in half
- 1 can Tuna fish drained
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1/2 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cilantro chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix tuna, lime juice, avocado, onion, Greek yogurt and cilantro. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Scoop mixture into pita pockets.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from and inspired by the Healthy Avocado Chicken Salad recipe featured on Family Fresh Meals.
Share this Recipe