Chocolate Peanut Butter and Strawberry Wrap
This easy wrap will be your new favorite. Whether you're a college student living in a dorm room, a busy parent whipping up something to eat for you and your family, or a single adult on the go, give this chocolate peanut butter strawberry wrap a try today!
- 1 Whole wheat wrap
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter crunchy or smooth, your choice!
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- Chocolate chips to taste
- Lay the whole wheat tortilla down on a plate.
- Spread peanut butter on one half and lay the strawberry pieces on the other.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and then roll the tortilla up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Consider pairing this sandwich with a cup of yogurt top with another 1/2 cup of strawberries to get an extra food group in and a full serving of fruit at this meal.
Share this Recipe